Nancy is a business and marketing strategist, with over 25 years experience in business development, entrepreneurship, retail, marketing, strategic planning, wholesale, product development, customer service, training & manufacturing in a diverse range of retail environments & product categories, in Australia, Asia, USA and Europe.
Nancy is a keynote speaker and trainer on a wide range of topics that are focused on all aspects of customer / community engagement; Retail Fundamentals, The New Customer, Social Media, Website & E-Commerce, Customer Service and Strategic Planning.
Nancy started Magnolia Solutions in 2008 in response to an increasing demand from retailers for marketing support. She works with Businesses, Associations, Retailers, Shopping Centres, Councils, Chambers of Commerce, manufacturers & service providers on all aspects of their business based on my practical experience within the retail industry.
Her expertise is in all areas of retail, marketing and digital integration ensure that Nancy is able to address and develop client’s needs to ensure the business’ growth and profitability.
Nancy is a social media expert who is sharing her skill and know-how with clients, at conferences, seminars, workshops and masterclasses. She created The Business Crew, a monthly meeting designed to support empower and encourage retailers & small business owners to navigate their way through the new connected marketplace and create their own advisory ‘boards’.
Nancy created Innovation Pitchfest in 2015, a world first event, to reward & promote design and innovation in product design and invention. The event supports the industry in Australia & internationally. Following our first delegation to Hong Kong in December 2016 we are now developing a platform to support designers in all activities from creative to commercial.
Nancy started Social Media Women in 2010, to create more informed and connected social media users. She organised monthly meetups in Sydney with invited experts from all fields to share their journey and share information.
Nancy wrote get link “7 Powerful Ways to Boost Retail Profits, In Any Economic Climate” ,in 2010, to help retailers reconnect with the basic fundamentals of a successful retail business.
Some links and info:
- Interviewed by ABC News The Business’ & A Current Affair as part of various stories as well as spoken at conferences: see all of the links here on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1FKiQz9
- Included in Primaseller’s List of Retail Experts to Follow 2017 http://bit.ly/2p4cYxZ
- September 2014: @GetApp “The Top 15 Most Influential Customer Service Experts To Follow on Twitter” >”I’m in great company!” http://bit.ly/1aKwK7F
- Interviewed by ABC News The Business’ Andrew Robertson on, ‘What now for Myer following the purchase of David Jones by Woolworths South Africa 9 April 2014: http://co/1g966nk
- Using Google Hangout to record video of interesting topics relevant for today’s businesses. View the videos here: http://bit.ly/13Vec2o
- ABC news programNews 24 in the Women & Social Media segment http://bit.ly/19kBssT
- Talking social media onEastside Radio 98.7FM. You can listen to the podcast here: http://eastsidefm.org/2013/04/women-in-social-media/
- Link toNancy’s Book: “7 Powerful Ways To Boost Retail Profits” http://bit.ly/ODJ3m1
- Testimonials: http://bit.ly/11GyS9n
- Regularly appear in Evan Carmichael’s Top 100 Retailers to Follow in Twitter: http://bit.ly/20sSLQh #10 http://bit.ly/1OnfBFj
- #2 in the Top 10 most influential customer service experts last year:
RT @getapp: @NancyGeorges http://bit.ly/18h9Xu0 Congratulations for being on our “the top 10 most influential #customer #service #experts” list >
Nancy is # 2 behind a New York Times Business Writer!! http://bit.ly/1aKwK7F
CONNECT WITH NANCY:
Phone: (02) 8003 5585
Website: Magnolia Solutions
Daily News: Nancy Georges’ Paperli