Nancy is a retail strategist, with over 25 years experience in retail, marketing, strategic planning, wholesale, product development, customer service, training & manufacturing in a diverse range of retail environments & product categories, in Australia, Asia, USA and Europe.
Nancy established Magnolia Solutions in 2008, in response to an increasing demand from retailers for marketing support. She is now working with them on all aspects of their business to increase profitability and give them the lifestyle they seek. Identifying the need for support & resources for independent retailers; she developed programs and strategies that are realistic and achievable, based on her practical experience within the retail industry.
She works with Retailers, Shopping Centres, Councils, Chambers of Commerce, manufacturers & service providers on all aspects of their business based on my practical experience within the retail industry.
Her expertise is in all areas of retail, marketing and digital integration, ensure that she is able to address and develop client’s needs to ensure the business’ growth and profitability.
She is a social media expert who is sharing her skill and know-how with clients and at conferences, seminars, workshops and masterclasses. Nancy started The Business Crew in 2014 as a way to support and encourage retailers & small business owners to navigate their way through the new connected marketplace.
As the Social Media Women co-founder she organises monthly meetups in Sydney and invites experts from all fields to share their journey in an extension of her sharing of information.
Nancy is a keynote speaker and trainer on a wide range of topics that are focused on all aspects of retail, especially; Retail Fundamentals, The New Customer, Social Media, Website & E-Commerce, Customer Service and Strategic Planning.
She wrote “7 Powerful Ways to Boost Retail Profits, In Any Economic Climate” to help retailers reconnect with the basic fundamentals of a successful retail business.
Some links and info:
- I was interviewed by ABC The Business’ Andrew Robertson on David Jones CEO Shock Resignation 22 October 2013: http://ab.co/1aFuolw
- I have been using Google Hangout to record video of interesting topics relevant for today’s businesses. View the videos here: http://bit.ly/13Vec2o
- I was on the ABC news program News 24 (I was not supposed to be on camera but the content is great!) http://bit.ly/19kBssT
- I had the pleasure of talking social media on Eastside Radio 98.7FM. You can listen to the podcast here: http://eastsidefm.org/2013/04/women-in-social-media/
- Link to My Book: “7 Powerful Ways To Boost Retail Profits” http://bit.ly/ODJ3m1
- Testimonials : http://bit.ly/11GyS9n
- I’m #10 in “March 2013 Top 100 Retailers to Follow on Twitter” I WAS SO CHUFFED!! + to be on the same list as @MaryPortas (My Queen) is SUPER!! #10 of 100 is pretty cool too!! “@ecretail: Congratulations @NancyGeorges! You made our list of the March 2013 Top 100 Retailers to Follow on Twitter http://bit.ly/15eT5lE
- I was #2 in the Top 10 most influential customer service experts last year:
RT @getapp: @NancyGeorges http://bit.ly/18h9Xu0 Congratulations for being on our “the top 10 most influential #customer #service #experts” list >
I am # 2 behind a New York Times Business Writer!! http://bit.ly/1aKwK7F
CONNECT WITH NANCY:
Phone: (02) 8003 5585
Website: Magnolia Solutions
Daily News: Nancy Georges’ Paperli